The Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council (SMC) is a 130+ member council comprised of sales and marketing professionals in the homebuilding industry. The council was established in 1980 to enhance the sales and marketing capabilities and reputation of those who represent the HBA. SMC is dedicated to developing a higher level of professionalism in the general membership through education and the exchange of ideas. SMC is dedicated to promoting education, programs, membership, awards and charity.
Why you should join SMC:
- Connect with other sales and marketing professionals in the home building industry
- Build strategic partnerships and bounce ideas off one another
- Find career opportunities
- Take advantage of quality education opportunities to deepen your knowledge and gain skills to take your career to the next level
- Celebrate your career success with your peers
- Serve the industry and become involved with the SMC by serving on the board
- And, new this year, choose your mentor from our Board of Directors!
Want to join the Sales and Marketing Council?
For an individual to join a council, your affiliated company must be an active member