16 Mar Status of each County during the coronavirus
All information subject to change. We will continue to monitor and make updates.
- Encouraging all customers requesting service permits and commercial permits and those submitting site development plans or making business license renewals to make those submissions using the Cityview online portal – https://cityview.cherokeega.com/cvprodportal.
- All residential building permit applications and new business license applications can be emailed directly to the DSC representatives at email@example.com.
- All payments can be paid through the web portal or by contacting the DSC at 770-721-7810. https://cityview.cherokeega.com/cvprodportal.
- All other permit and development applications are available on the DSC webpage. https://www.cherokeega.com/DSC.
- More Information: https://www.cherokeega.com/cherokee-county-news-view.php?article=80
- Contact: Jeff Watkins at 678-493-6107 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited Access
- Contact: Chris Luly at 770-735-2123 or email@example.com
- Emergency Declaration
- More Information: https://www.cantonga.gov/gov/departments/building.htm
- Contact: Mark Crosby at 770-704-1512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited Access
- More Information: https://www.hollyspringsga.us/e-gov_services/permits_and_applications.php
- Contact: Nancy Moon at 770-345-5533 or email@example.com
- Limited Access
- Contact: 770-735-2211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited Access
- Contact: 770-479-2912 or email@example.com
- The April 2 Planning Commission Meeting has been cancelled.
- Not accepting plans for review. There is a drop box in the front of city hall if you need to do it by hand or you can scan and email it. Applications can be filed online if needed.
- If you need assistance with Planning and Zoning matters, call 770-592-6050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More Information: http://www.woodstockga.gov/civicalerts.aspx?AID=548
- Direct Contact: Brantley Day at 770-592-6050 or email@example.com
Clayton (Updated 3/20/2020)
- Clayton County Community Development is closing offices to the public for two weeks starting Monday, March 16th
- Inspections will be occurring during this time. Should you need to schedule an inspection, please email Raquel Obumba at Raquel.Obumba@claytoncountyga.gov
- Should you need a power release, please submit your request, although we will be monitoring inspection results.
- Should you need to get a Certificate of Occupancy, please email us and we will email the CO back to you, if we deem you eligible for a CO.
- We will be accepting permit and business license renewal applications through the Citizen Self Service (CSS) Portal during this time.
- The CSS Portal can be accessed using the following link: https://selfservice.claytoncountyga.gov/EnerGovProd/SelfService/Home#/home
- New business licenses can be submitted using the following link: https://form.jotform.com/82623783262157
- Contact: Madolyn Spann at 770-473-5401 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited Access
- Contact: 404-608-2300
- Limited Access
- Contact: Ricky Clark, Jr. at 770-478-3800 or email@example.com
- City Hall closed indefinitely
- Available services will be limited to services that can be done through the telephone, email or postal service.
- More Information: https://lakecityga.net/yourcity-specialevents.asp
- Contact: Eric Beckman at 404-366-8080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Effective immediately (Friday, March 13, 2020), all City of Lovejoy Administrative Offices will be closed until further notice. We anticipate a return date of March 30th; however, this will be based on the recommendation of the CDC and State Officials.
- Inspection requests may be emailed to: email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org. Email us at email@example.com to schedule permit drop offs. Business License applications, property tax payments, and other payments should be mailed to PO Box 220, Lovejoy, GA 30250.
- Please Note: inspections, permits, and licenses will be delayed during this time. The Engineering Department will be operating with very minimal staff.
- More Information: https://www.cityoflovejoy.com/DocumentCenter/View/1744/CLOSURE-NOTICE
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information: https://www.riverdalega.gov/AlertCenter.aspx?AID=CORONAVIRUS-COVID19-ADMINISTRATIVE-OFFIC-1
- Contact: Esmeralda Pruitt at 770-909-5486 or email@example.com
Cobb (Updated 3/25/2020)
- The Community Development Agency, including all divisions, will continue operations at limited capacity, effective March 18, 2020.
- Building, site, erosion, electrical, and mechanical inspections are still continuing on an as-needed basis.
- Inspectors will not be inspecting occupied construction (for example: home or basement remodels, etc.) in order to minimize the risk to our inspectors and community.
- In order to accommodate mandatory in-person business, the Community Development lobby will remain open, however, occupancy must be strictly limited.
- The Community Development lobby is closed to the public.
- More Information: https://www.cobbcounty.org/community-development/news/covid-19-agency-update
- Limited Access
- More Information: https://www.acworth.org/notice_detail_T9_R125.php
- Contact: Christine Dobb at 770-974-2032 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited Access
- More Information: https://www.austellga.gov/CityNews.aspx?CNID=4215
- Contact: Jimmy Graham at 770-944-4309 or email@example.com
- City of Kennesaw Mayor Derek Easterling announced (March 16, 2020) that City Hall, including Public Works, will be closed to in-person, public access starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020 through at least March 31, 2020.
- The City of Kennesaw encourages use of the Online Payment Portal at this time for paying citations, sanitation, property tax and business taxes/license.
- The following departments will accept payment over the phone: Building & Construction – 770-429-4554
- More Information: https://www.kennesaw-ga.gov/covid-19/
- Contact: Darryl Simmons at 770-590-8268 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information: https://www.mariettaga.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=2792
- Contact: Lindsey Wiles at 770-794-5509 or email@example.com
- Applications are found on our website at www.cityofpowdersprings.org on the Community Development page.
- You may submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave it in the mail drop box at City Hall at the side entrance. Someone from Community development will contact you regarding your application.
- You may submit your fees for the application in the mail drop box at City Hall at the side entrance or call Tina Garver at 770-943-8001, ext 361. She can assist you with credit card payments over the phone.More Information: https://www.cityofpowdersprings.org/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=802
- Contact: Tina Garver at 770-943-8001 ext 361 or email@example.com
- Brawner Hall temporarily closed
- The Community Development Department will continue to offer the following services electronically:
- Issuance of Building and Development Permits
- Architectural and Civil Plan Reviews
- Business and Privilege Licensing
- Planning & Zoning
- More Information: https://www.smyrnaga.gov/your-government/departments/how-to-do-business-with-community-development-during-covid-19-response/-fsiteid-1
- Contact: Rusty Martin at 678-631-5354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DeKalb (Updated 4/2/2020)
- Dekalb Virtual Inspections Guidelines – CLICK HERE
- Dekalb County has issued a Stay-at-Home Order that takes effect at 9:00 PM on March 28. Under Section 13 which addresses “exemptions,” there are three that apply to “construction” and they are as follows:
- Section 13(i) – “Essential Manufacturing/Construction to maintain public health, safety, and welfare.”
- Section 13(m) – “Professional services such as legal, accounting, and real estate when necessary to assist in compliance with legally mandated activities.”
- Section 13(n) – “Businesses that perform repair work for businesses and homes.”
- Link to the Order: https://www.dekalbcountyga.gov/sites/default/files/users/user715/Stay%20at%20Home%20Order%20FINAL.pdf
- The county has made it possible for its customers to engage via email, telephone, standard mail delivery
- More Information: https://www.dekalbcountyga.gov/planning-and-sustainability/planning
- Contact: email@example.com
Avondale Estates (Updated 3/30/2020)
- View the order: https://www.avondaleestates.org/DocumentCenter/View/3082/AVD-Emergency-Order-COVID-19-032620
- Construction is included as an Essential Activity: “For purposes of this Order, individuals may leave their residence to provide any services or perform any work necessary to the operations and maintenance of “Essential Infrastructure,” including, but not limited to, public works construction, construction and all related activities (in particular affordable housing or housing for individuals experiencing homelessness)…”
- An online building permit portal is available here.
- Commercial construction project inspections will continue until further notice and can be reviewed and scheduled at www.AvondaleEstates.org/inspections.
- Public Works, as well as Code Enforcement can be reached through the form center.
- More Information: https://www.avondaleestates.org/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=222
- Contact: 404-294-5400
Brookhaven (Updated 4/6/2020)
- The City of Brookhaven has determined pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 8-2-26(g)(1) that it has the staff and ability to conduct timely building and permit reviews.
- If a developer or project manager elects to retain a private plan reviewer at its own expense, only work related to land disturbance and foundation construction may commence until such time as the City has completed its own review of the proposed plans, including the work and certification of the Private Plan Reviewer.
- In addition to the other requirements of O.C.G.A. § 8-2-26(g)(1), the “private professional provider” retained by the project owner/developer must provide the City a copy of their professional registration, documented experience, liability insurance coverage pursuant to 8-2-26(g)(5) and certify that they are not employed by or affiliated with the project owner, developer, builder, or applicant. The City retains all rights to control and issue the Certificate of Occupancy of any project.
- Certificates of Occupancy/Completion: We do not post Certificates of Occupancy/Completion on the portal. However, after your final inspection/s pass, you may request your CO/COC by e-mailing Permits@BrookhavenGA.gov. One of our Permit Technicians will e-mail you a PDF of the requested CO/COC. Please allow 48 hours after your final inspection.
- More Information: https://brookhavenga.gov/commdev
- Contact: Patrice Ruffin at 404-637-0532 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamblee (Updated 4/1/2020)
- Construction activities and inspections are continuing.
- New feature to schedule inspections, view inspection results, and pay permit fees – CLICK HERE
- Building Permits and Zoning Applications: email@example.com
- Some permits may be submitted online: https://talktomycity.com/search/Cha01
- More Information: https://www.chambleega.com/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=484
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Clarkston offices at City Hall (3921 Church St) and at City Hall Annex (1055 Rowland St) beginning the week of Monday, March 16 will be CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC until further notice.
- Contact: Shawanna Qawiy at 404-296-6489
- All DEC services will continue during the building closure. Services will require the following modifications:
- Permitting Questions and Trade Permitting (Electric, Plumbing, HVAC) – Call 404-377-6198. For now, payments shall be made by check only until other options become available. Checks should be made payable to the City of Decatur.
- Construction-Tree-Engineering Questions – For all inquiries and pre-application meetings, contact staff directly to arrange a phone call or teleconference.
- Plan Submittal – For now, plan submittal will be carried out on an appointment basis or by email depending on the scope of work.
- Contact staff at 404-377-6198 to arrange for drop-off or email submissions to:
- As Built Plan Submittal – Plans can be emailed to Andrea.Hedgebeth@decaturga.com
- Inspections– Inspections will be handled as usual by online requests only at decaturga.com/inspections
- More Information: https://www.decaturga.com/cmo/page/decatur-city-buildings-closed-public-until-further-notice
- Contact: 404-377-6198
- Permits: To submit any building, sign, tree or trade permit, please print the application from our website. Once completed, submit the form via email to email@example.com. Include the property address in the subject line, as well as any pictures, site plans or notarized documents that may be needed.
- If you have questions or are unsure of what is needed, refer to the appropriate checklist (permit, residential construction, commercial construction or commercial renovation/addition).
- Turnaround time for permits is 10 business days. Once your permit is approved, you will be emailed an invoice with a link to make payment.
- More Information: http://www.doravillega.us/news_detail_T2_R512.php
- Contact: Armani Skrine at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Even though City Hall will be closed, city government remains open for business with non-essential staff working remotely.
- The City has several online tools available to residents, businesses and visitors.
- Permits can be filed and inspections can be scheduled online using the following link: https://dunwoody.portal.iworq.net/portalhome/dunwoody.
- Code Enforcement will be available by going online to https://talktomycity.com/create.
- Public works repairs can be reported online using this link: https://dunwoodyga.gov/index.php?section=for_residents_report_a_problem
- More Information: https://dunwoodyga.gov/index.php?section=COVID-19-Update
- Contact: Richard Mcleod at 678-382-6800 or email@example.com
- City hall closed to the public and staff members will work remotely
- Building inspectors and code enforcement officers will still conduct limited inspections
- More Information: https://www.stonecrestga.gov/coronavirus.php
- Limited AccessContact: 770-498-8984 or firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
- The City of Tucker offices are closed to the public, including the Building and Finance Departments while staff will assist over the phone and through electronic submission.
- Intake of new permit applications and plans can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submittal of paper applications and plans is suspended at this time.
- Plans that have already been submitted will continue through the review process and staff will contact the applicant with details on permit issuance.
- Inspections will continue, although we are suspending residential renovation inspections where the home is occupied.
- Upcoming planning, zoning and variance cases have been rescheduled to April.
- Contact: John McHenry at 678-597-9040 or email@example.com
Forsyth (Updated 4/3/2020)
- Effective starting Monday, April 6th until further notice. The new operating hours for the inspections phone line will be 7:30AM-4PM.
- If you call after 4PM you will reach the voicemail box, which will be checked the following morning. If you email after 4PM, they will respond to those the following morning.
- Forsyth Third-Party Inspectors List
- County inspectors will not be conducting inspections of homes that have a CO until further notice. This includes permits for basement finishes, remodels, additions, etc. Customers can wait for us to reopen all inspections, or you can use a third-party off of our list. This does not effect new home construction.
- No more field contact for inspectors. Customers should not approach field staff. Questions will be answered by phone or email, not in the field. Cancel the inspection and leave the site if a customer refuses to give the inspector adequate space.
- If there is a job that has an issue giving the inspectors adequate space, your permit will be placed on hold, and you will need to work with Steve Holder, CBO, to develop a plan to ensure the problem does not continue.
- Third party inspectors will see a potential increase in requests. Steve Holder has approved you to perform Building Final inspections on the permits effected by item 1 listed above. (Ex: basement finish, remodels, additions, etc.)
- Contact: Steve Holder, CBO, firstname.lastname@example.org 678-513-5929
- Contact: Jason Holbrook, CBI, email@example.com 770-205-4633
- At this time (Posted 3/16/2020), all future meetings of the Cumming City Council and Planning & Zone Board will proceed as normal.
- More Information: https://www.cityofcumming.net/news
- Contact: Scott Morgan at 770-781-2024 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fulton (Updated 4/2/2020)
- Administrative Order: http://fultoncountyboh.org/boh/media/attachments/2020/04/01/20.03.31.-fulton-county-boh-administrative-order.pdf
- Addendum: http://fultoncountyboh.org/boh/media/attachments/2020/04/01/03.31.20.-addendum-to-declaration-of-public-health-emergency.pdf
- Construction is not explicitly exempt as essential in the Addendum that lists out the exemptions
- The FULTON BOH Order is enforceable in both unincorporated and incorporated Fulton County.
- We are working to get more conclusive guidance on this Order. This would mean that building in Fulton County could be considered a violation punishable by either a fine of up to $1,000 or jail time of up to 12 months.
Alpharetta (Updated 3/25/2020)
- Click here for temporary inspection protocol
- Services such as filing for most permits, paying utility and tax bills, and reporting service needs such as potholes, code enforcement violations, and traffic issues can always be done online by visiting https://www.alpharetta.ga.us/report-pay-apply.
- More Information: https://www.alpharetta.ga.us/community/news/2020/03/16/alpharetta-closes-all-city-offices-cancels-meetings-and-events-through-april-12
- Contact: James Brooker at 678-297-6082 or email@example.com
Atlanta (Updated 3/30/2020)
- Click here for full Operations Status update as of March 20, 2020
- Regarding inspections, they now have a private 3rd party inspection program and you can read the instructions here: 3rd Party Inspections overview
- Starting Tuesday, March 31, they will launch a video inspection program which will be an option for some inspections. For instructions on video inspections, click here.
- More Information: https://www.atlantaga.gov/government/departments/city-planning
- Contact: Oscar Hudson, Jr. at 404-669-3762
East Point (Updated 3/18/2020)
- No inspections for the next two weeks
- Need to contact them after April 1st
- More Information: https://www.eastpointcity.org/planning-community-development/
Johns Creek (Updated 3/20/2020)
- Permits & Applications: Effective March 23, 2020, the City of Johns Creek Community Development Department will be accepting permit applications by email
- More Information: https://www.johnscreekga.gov/newsandevents/news-archive/2020-news/city-to-accept-permit-applications-by-email
- Contact: Gilbert Quinones at 678-512-3284 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited Access
- More Information: https://www.cityofmiltonga.us/coronavirus
- Contact: Parag Agrawal at 678-242-2555 or email@example.com
- Click the link below for updates on Inspections, Permitting, and Certificates of Occupancy
- More Information: https://www.roswellgov.com/residents/coronavirus#comdev
- Contact: Lenor Bromberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 470-525-0871.
- Click here for the latest update (3/24/2020)
- To submit a building permit, view the status of a permit, schedule an inspection, or view the status of a code ordinance violation visit the Build Sandy Springs website.
- More Information: http://www.sandyspringsga.gov/public-safety/city-services-events-covid-19
- Contact: Jim Tolbert at email@example.com
South Fulton (Updated 3/31/2020)
- Click here for the new online process and staff contacts.
- Permitting staff can be reached between the hours of 8:30a.m. and 3:00p.m. to assist you with your permitting needs.
- Applications previously submitted will continue processing as normal. City staff will contact applicants via email or phone.
- Applications for fences/retaining walls, administrative permits, special events, film/production, residential alterations and additions, or trades (Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing), can be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All new permit applications that require physical plans have the preferred option of being uploaded to file sharing through a Dropbox account. You can create an account at https://www.dropbox.com/?landing=dbv2
- New applications & plans mailed: (City of South Fulton Permitting Division 5440 Fulton Industrial Blvd SW Suite A Atlanta, GA 30336)
- If you are need of an invoice to pay for a permit or reinspection fee, payments can be made electronically. Be sure to include your name, permit number, site location and contact information with your request. Please submit your payment request to: email@example.com
- All Certificates of Occupancy will be transmitted electronically. To request a Certificate of Occupancy, please email our Permitting staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inspections will continue as normal with communication via email and/or phone. All inspection requests received by 4:00p.m. will be conducted the next business day. For inspection requests or results, please email: email@example.com
- Contact: Brian Epstein at 678-333-6900 or Will Hart at 229-603-9046
- They have shut down all services except the third party inspectors
- Inspectors come do a “site inspection” and then issue CO
- As of now, the third party inspectors are working but work gets shuts down at CO
Gwinnett (Updated 3/30/30)
- Gwinnett issued a Stay at Home Order.
- Section 5(C) of the Order states “For purposes of this Order, individuals may leave their place of residence to provide any service or perform any work necessary to the operation and maintenance of “Essential Infrastructure”…..including, but not limited to….private construction and all related activities…”
- The Building Department has stated that the operations of the department regarding plan review, inspections, and issuance of certificates of occupancy will continue as it has operated the last few weeks.
- Link to the Order: https://atlantahomebuilders.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Local-Emergency-Order-Gwinnett.pdf
- More Information: https://www.gwinnettcounty.com/web/gwinnett/Alert
- Contact: Kathy Holland at 678-518-6000 or Kathy.Holland@gwinnettcounty.com
- Applying for Permits – All permit applications must be applied for through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Permits can be found by clicking here. Plans can be uploaded onto the City’s sharefile at the following link: Upload a file here. After receiving a complete application, staff will respond to the applicant with the permit number, comments and applicable fees. Following instructions for payment below.
- Paying permit fees – After the permit is received and reviewed, staff will provide the applicant with the applicable fees. Fees may be mailed in or paid online by using the following link to pay for your permit: https://duluthga.demositegw.com/start.html. The above link will direct you to the Online Payment website. For permit fees, click on the “Planning Activity” option. Once routed to the “Planning Activity” page, type in the amount due in the “Price” box and click “Add to Cart”. You must fill in the Contractor’s Name, Project Address and Permit number. Once all of the fields are filled in, click on “Add to Cart”. Click on “View Cart”. Click on “Checkout”. Fill in the applicable payment information and click “Process $ Payment”.
- Requesting an Inspection – The City will continue to perform inspections in a variety of ways. When feasible, inspections will be conducted through photo, video or livestream (FaceTime, Skype, etc.) to limit exposure to potentially unsafe situations. While interacting with the public, inspectors are being asked to maintain the Centers for Disease Control recommended distance of six feet from people as much as is practical and when needed will be using face and eye protection.
- Inspection requests are still to be made using the Inspection Request Line. The Building Official will contact you to schedule, a determination on whether the inspection will be done through digital means or in person and instructions on how to conduct the digital inspection or prepare for an on-site inspection.
- Contact: 770-497-5333
- At this time (3/17/2020), City facilities, will remain open during normal business hours.
- More Information: https://www.lawrencevillega.org/579/COVID-19-Information
- For Plan Submission/Permit Requests/Change of Occupancy: Use the online portal https://eplansolution.com/norcrossga and follow the direction for account setup and submission or call 678-421-2067.
- For Inspections: Email email@example.com or call 678-421-2067.
- For Zoning/Variance/ARB/Engineering/Arborist: Call 678-421-2067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information: https://www.norcrossga.net/DocumentCenter/View/3918/COVID-19-English
- Contact: Tracy Rye at email@example.com
Peachtree Corners (3/20/2020)
- For Building Inspections: https://www.peachtreecornersga.gov/government/community-development/building-permitting/building-inspection-request
- For Building plan submission: use the online portal https://eplansolution.com/peachtreecorners.
- For Permits: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For other questions, see https://www.peachtreecornersga.gov/residents/who-do-i-call
- Limited Access
- Contact: Kaipo Awana at 678-541-6127 or email@example.com
- As of today (3/17/2020), all inspections will continue with some slight modifications. Until further notice, inspections will continue to be requested via email, however, NO ONE will be allowed to be in the building with the inspector during the inspection.
- The inspector will make an effort to provide notice prior to arrival in order to allow time to clear the building. With that said, the inspection will not be performed if the building is not cleared prior to arrival or if you are unavailable to clear the building. Upon completing the inspection, the inspector with either leave a copy of the inspection report on site or email a copy to you.
- Additionally, the City will not conduct any inspections at a location where a resident of the location is in self quarantine until that quarantine has expired. Please advise the City if anyone at the location is in self quarantine.
- In order to request a Certificate of Occupancy (CO), please contact Kelley Tanner in Inspections via telephone (770-904-2792) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The City will review your file and notify you if any additional documentation is needed. If needed, documents may be submitted via email. Once your CO is ready, you will receive an emailed copy and then a hard copy in the mail. Please plan closings according to our typical 3-5 day process. Do not expect a CO to be ready the same day as the final inspection and delivery of all required documentation.
- More Information: https://www.suwanee.com/i-want-to/learn-about/covid-19/
- Contact: Keith Kerr at 678-860-5136 or email@example.com
Henry (Updated 4/1/2020)
- Henry County will conduct residential inspections on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- If you choose, you can use a third party inspector.
- Trade/mechanical vendors should use the online portal to submit for permits and contact Amelia and Meriam with questions.
- You can email Amelia at firstname.lastname@example.org or Meriam at email@example.com or call (770) 288-6051
- Online permit submissions: https://www.co.henry.ga.us/Departments/A-C/Building-Plan-Review-Department
- The Henry County Water Authority (HCWA) will continue to maintain normal business operations associated with the plan review and inspections process for proposed development.
- The only slight modification will be to conduct all pre-construction conferences in the field, in lieu of in the office.
- More Information: https://www.co.henry.ga.us/Departments/A-C/Communications-Department/News/AID/6207
- Contact: Henry County Water Authority Engineering Division at 678-583-3800
- Limited Access
- Contact: Wanda Moore at 770-946-4306
- The City Hall is closed to the public
- Public Hearings are cancelled for the month of March and we likely expect that for April
- CO’s can be handled remotely, including inspections.
- Contact: Daunte Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beginning today (03/17/20) until further updates, the Community Development Department Building & Inspections Division will process/conduct Building Inspections in the following manner as a proactive measure to minimize risk and protect city personnel, customers, and businesses alike concerning the COVID-19 pandemic:
- 1.) Customers are requested to minimize the number of Inspection requests due to decrease in city staffing during this interval of time.
- 2.) Inspection requests are to be for items that are immediately ready for inspection.
- 3.) Inspectors must be allowed to conduct the Inspection(s) unattended, utilizing “social-distancing” measures, of the subject property.
- 4.) Permits may be purchased by phone with credit card and obtained through email. Contact Community Development office staff permit clerks for details and assistance.
- Tag all three clerks in all emails due to decreased staff rotation:
- Vernita McNeil / VMcNeil@McDonoughGa.org (678) 782-6224
- Kelsey Liddick / KLiddick@McDonoughGa.org (470) 878-1114
- Tina Tebo / TTebo@McDonoughGa.org (678) 432-4622
- Limited Access
- Contact: Thomas Marshall at 678-833-3329 or email@example.com
- The Department of Planning and Development lobby is closed to the public and staff will be working remotely. Code enforcement will be out during limited hours assisting emergency management. The department can be reached by phone at 770-278-7100 or at the following emails pertaining to subject:
- Planning – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inspections – email@example.com
- Zoning – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Code Enforcement – email@example.com
- More Information: https://ocgnews.com/rockdale-county-enacts-remote-work-plan-effective-march-16/
- Development/business permit applications, plans and plan review fee can be submitted by mailing to 1174 Scott Street, Conyers, GA 30012 or dropping them off in the lobby area of the Planning and Inspections building with a check attached made payable to the City of Conyers.
- Questions or follow-up on permits or plans should be emailed
- More Information: http://www.conyersga.com/Home/Components/News/News/1344/118
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-929-4280.